The Mental Health Professionals Network, in partnership with The Australian
National University and the eMHPrac Project, is pleased to invite practitioners
to participate in a free and interactive webinar that will help practitioners
improve their understanding of stepped care and digital technologies.
The innovative mental health practitioner: exploring stepped care and digital technologies for your practice
When: Thursday, 16th June 2016
Time: NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS, QLD: 7:00pm SA, NT: 6:30pm WA: 5:00pm
Where: Online - join via your computer!
- Dr. Jill Newby (Clinical Psychologist)
- Dr. Blake Dear (Clinical Psychologist)
- Professor Gerhard Andersson (Clinical Psychology Professor at Linköping University, Sweden)
The webinar will be facilitated by Ms Karlene Dickens (Clinical Project Officer, ANU eMHPrac Team)
By the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe key components of a stepped care model and how e-mental health fits in.
- Identify opportunities to use e-mental health within a stepped care approach in existing clinical practice.
- Outline practical ways to support clients’ use of online programs, and strategies to overcome potential challenges in using e-mental health resources
Before the webinar:
The following are optional activities to support your participation in the webinar.
- Read “Clinical Practice Models for the Use of E-Mental Health Resources in Primary Health Care by Health Professionals and Peer Workers: A Conceptual Framework” [free access].
- View eMHPrac's introductory webinar on using e-Mental Health resources, presented by Julia Reynolds, Clinical Project Manager, eMHPrac ANU.
- Visit eMHPrac Exchange to learn more about Australian e-mental health resources: find information, articles, on-demand webinars, training videos, practitioners’ stories and upcoming events.
- Register on eMHPrac Exchange today to participate in the post webinar discussion forum!
- We would like to invite you to complete a short survey to help us evaluate this webinar.
- Learn more about participating in a webinar, including ensuring your computer and internet connection have the necessary capabilities by reviewing the Webinar Participation Guide.
Numbers are limited
Register before midnight on Wednesday 15 June to be eligible to attend.
CPD points may be available for attending. A Certificate of Participation will be emailed to everyone who participates in the live webinar.
A link to the webinar recording will be emailed to everyone who registers.
This webinar is being produced in partnership with the Mental Health Professionals Network, The Australian National University and the eMHPrac Project (funded by the Australian Government).
Your personal information is collected in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.